For information on how we manage your data, please see below:
- What personal data we have & where we get it – We store your name, your phone number, your vehicle registration number and other vehicles information (such as engine size, servicing and mileage) and sometimes your email address. This data is primarily obtained directly from you at the point of sale.
- How we use your information – We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to fix your car) to carry out our obligations arising from such contract, to provide you with a quote for our services, to allow you to book an appointment with us, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, to notify you about changes to our service.
- Who we share your data with & why – We only disclose your vehicle registration number and other vehicle information to our car parts suppliers to perform the contract you entered with us.
- Your rights – You have the right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use, the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, the right to correct, amend or update information you have given us, the right to object to our processing of your data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner if you are unhappy with how your personal data is being handled, however, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the DPC so please contact us in the first instance.
- Looking after your information – The storage location for your personal data is in Ireland. We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request and for the purposes outlined in this policy.
- Contact us – If you have any questions about the above or our approach to privacy please contact us.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.